K1 Visa Forms

RHC Law Group

  Immigration Visa Services
     K1 Fiancee Visa
     K3 Marriage Visa
  Specific Country Visas
  Visa Services Fees
  What's New?
  Success Stories
  Our Visa Attorneys
  Contact Our Firm
  About Our Firm
  Fiancee Visa Articles

K1 Visa Forms Instructions

Items we need to file your Fiancee Visa Application

  • I-129 F Petition for Alien fiancee. Two copies signed and dated.
  • A check payable to US Department of Homeland Security for US $340.00
  • Two signed and dated copies of the G325A Biographic Information form from you and two from your fiancĂ©e.
  • 4 USCIS Photos, of you.(2 inches by 2 inches face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)
  • 4 USCIS Photos, of your fiancee.(2 inches by 2 inches or 5 cm by 5 cm face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)
  • 5-6 Photos of the 2 of you together. (This item is important for the USCIS and Embassy)please have these photographs printed out at a photo shop or similar store in standard 4x6 size on photo paper.
  • 3 Photocopies of your Birth Certificate.
  • 3 Photocopies of any name change documents, including 3 photocopies of any certified English translations, if the name change documents are not in English.
  • 3 Photocopies of your divorce(s) or death certificates if married before, for both you and/or your fiance/fiancee if applicable and for all marriages if either of you have been married multiple times.
  • 3 Photocopies of your Passport front page, and entrance and exit stamps showing you have met your fiance/fiancee.
  • 3 Photocopies of receipts showing your time together in a foreign country including but not limited to airline tickets, boarding passes, itineraries, hotel receipts, credit card statements, or bank statements showing foreign transactions or ATM withdrawals, or other documentary evidence showing that you and your fiancee have met in person.
  • A signed and dated statement of how you met, including date you last saw him/her, listing his or her complete legal name at least once, and indicating your intent to marry him/her within 90 days of their arrival in the United States of America.

Below you will find all of the forms you will need for the application.You will need

Fill out completely and make sure they are correct before you print the forms. Print and sign where indicated. You will need your fiancees info before you start the Fiancee Visa Petition.

The Fiancee Bio Form can be filled out by your Fiancee in their own country, print and sign where indicated and include native language signature where indicated and send to you with the required pictures and documents.

After you have all the forms completed and the required documents, send them ASAP to The Law Group, 820 S. Monaco Pkwy., #315, Denver Colorado 80224. If you have questions about completing the forms please call us at 877 354 7463 .

Item's needed at the interview for your fiancee, he/she needs to have these documents

In most cases we recommend that you and/or your fiancee not begin compiling these documents before your application has been approved by the USCIS as most Embassies require that these documents be no more than 180 days old.

  • Police Clearance from anywhere the fiance(e) has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 16 years. In the Philippines you also need a NBI Clearance, in Thailand a National Police Clearance from Bangkok is all that is needed. In Brazil Local and Federal Police clearances are needed.
  • Additional 2 inch by 2 inch passport style face forward photos
  • Certified copy of their birth certificate, translated into English.
  • Passport. (valid for at least 6 months after Embassy interview date)
  • I-134 Affidavit of Support, filled out by you with 3 years of notarized tax records attached, and a letter from your employer, on business stationery, showing date and nature of employment, salary paid, and whether your position is temporary or permanent, also, a letter from your bank, or other financial institution in which you have deposits, signed by an officer, on their stationery, indicating the following; date account opened, total amount deposited for the past year, and present balance. Complete, print, sign, have notarized the I-134 and send originals to your fiancee for the interview.
  • W2's, 1099, or 1096's for past 3 years, for all sources of income.
  • Paid visa receipt, currently US$240.00.
  • Additional Photos of the two of you together to prove the validity of your relationship
  • Medical Examination Approximately US$ 223.35 , In the Philippines at St. Lukes Medical Center in Manila., in Thailand, China, Brazil, Vietnam, Russia, and other countries, at designated sites.
  • Divorce and/or Death Certificate, translated into English if ever married before.
  • Birth Certificate of all children, with English Translation.
  • House registration, with English translation (Thailand)
  • ID Card, with English translation (Thailand)

Please note requirements change from time to time, and Embassy to Embassy. You will be advised if this occurs, and instructed if additional documents/procedures are required.

home  |  visa services  |  fiancee visa  |  marriage visa  |  country visa  |  articles  |  contact  |  site map

© 1994 - 2012 - Copyright Camelot Enterprises Limited - All rights reserved